Question - Plaid Shorts?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My girlfriend says I should get some, so I guess when she buys me some I'll wear them :mrgreen:
I don't have a problem with the right kind.

I just like the way it feels. :)

speedo.gif

nathanielrthomas said:
Yes!!!! i love it!! Holy Smokes Batman! Where did this thread go wrong? :LOL2: :LOL2:

It went wrong once Captain posted his question. Any more European swimsuit shots and you will be banned......all of you. :LOL2:

bobberboy said:
dyeguy1212 said:
I won't be caught dead in them... Cargo shorts or gym shorts only. One for functionality, the other to flaunt my junk.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

As you get older you'll be finding out the gym shorts are less and less necessary. Wish I had junk...

:LOL22: :LOL22: I had the after lunch downfall like on the 5 Hour Energy commercial, but thanks to this, Im back alive.

Captain Ahab said:
I have a few pair of shorts that are reversible - solid tan or green on one side and a crazy plaid on the other

Should I ever where the plaid side out?

Concerned in Pennsylvania

Well I just now posed this question to my wife, who happens to be quite the fashion authority. Her position is that before Labor Day, they should ALWAYS be worn plaid side out. After that, it's up to you. The black nylon mid-calf stockings, with flip - flops, are, naturally, de rigeur.
Hope this helps.

hossthehermit said:
Captain Ahab said:
I have a few pair of shorts that are reversible - solid tan or green on one side and a crazy plaid on the other

Should I ever where the plaid side out?

Concerned in Pennsylvania

Well I just now posed this question to my wife, who happens to be quite the fashion authority. Her position is that before Labor Day, they should ALWAYS be worn plaid side out. After that, it's up to you. The black nylon mid-calf stockings, with flip - flops, are, naturally, de rigeur.
Hope this helps.

you could always go with the plaid stockings.

PlaidStockingsFreebie.jpg

nathanielrthomas said:
Oh man you guys just wait til my next fishing report.. Its on like donkey kong. Theres a plaid explosion in the works....

If there is an explosion in your plaid, I'm not sure we want those pictures posted!

Great, I can just see it now.

The next TinBoat contest, a pic of you in plaid shorts with your catch of the day. :mrgreen:

Hanr3 said:
Great, I can just see it now.

The next TinBoat contest, a pic of you in plaid shorts with your catch of the day. :mrgreen:

YES!

I wore my plaid side out last night - I attracted a herd of nasty big bats

Jake stayed in teh bottom of the boat curled into a fetal position whimpering like a little girl