Question - Plaid Shorts?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Captain Ahab said:
Hanr3 said:
Great, I can just see it now.

The next TinBoat contest, a pic of you in plaid shorts with your catch of the day. :mrgreen:

YES!

I wore my plaid side out last night - I attracted a herd of nasty big bats

Jake stayed in teh bottom of the boat curled into a fetal position whimpering like a little girl

And I wasent invited why? :LOL2:

I rock plaid shorts. They are some of my most comfortable shorts. I never wore them until my girlfriend, who majored in fashion, decided I could get away with them. They work.

I'm amazed at the amount of people confessing they wear them... I wear a couple plaid shirts and that's where I draw the line. I guess there is a certain type of person I've always associated plaid shorts with, and I've never wanted to be in that group.

dyeguy1212 said:
I'm amazed at the amount of people confessing they wear them... I wear a couple plaid shirts and that's where I draw the line. I guess there is a certain type of person I've always associated plaid shorts with, and I've never wanted to be in that group.

I will send you a pair and you can join the group - all the cool people are doing it :LOL2:

images

BsO3-IQCGkKGrHqYH-EIEvFvqBReBL3HVjcZ8Q_12.jpg

I always wondered where plaid came from:

_plaid_sheep.jpg

You could always where the plaid side out for working on the boat and then turn them khaki side out for fishing and fun.

dyeguy1212 said:

dyeguy - ever hear of guilt by association? Given the number of guys on this site (of which you are a member) who wear plaid, seems to me you're done for. Remember, you're one of us! Maybe we can all chip together and get you a pair or maybe if you sell some more of your reels or rods you can use the proceeds to get with the program. Maybe we could even have an official (mandatory) Tinboats plaid t-shirt.

Popeye said:
I was once told I am not allowed to wear plaid because both of my parents were heterosexual and married to each other.

Used to only preppy kids would wear plaid, or thiose mentioned in teh post above, however plaid is cool again. Fashion repeats itself because theres only so many things a guy can wear.

Well... I do own a couple pairs of plaid boxer shorts.

I guess that mystery is solved huh? Popeye, boxers or briefs?

That visual should horribly affect some people.

Popeye said:
Well... I do own a couple pairs of plaid boxer shorts.

I guess that mystery is solved huh? Popeye, boxers or briefs?

That visual should horribly affect some people.

Just puked on my desk a little.... :shock:

With all the things to talk about who would have thought that this topic would have run am-muck for 6 pages? Hilarious.

bobberboy said:
dyeguy1212 said:

dyeguy - ever hear of guilt by association? Given the number of guys on this site (of which you are a member) who wear plaid, seems to me you're done for. Remember, you're one of us! Maybe we can all chip together and get you a pair or maybe if you sell some more of your reels or rods you can use the proceeds to get with the program. Maybe we could even have an official (mandatory) Tinboats plaid t-shirt.

Don't try to bring me down with you... I'm trying to keep my gene pool untainted.

Nevillizer said:
With all the things to talk about who would have thought that this topic would have run am-muck for 6 pages? Hilarious.

Classic. (like plaid)

You guyz crack me up! =D>

2x for a plaid-short wearin' catch-o-the-day photo contest!

"TinBoats.Net, the original boat modification site...NOW WITH PLAID!"