SHIRTS - SHIRTS - SHIRTS & Stuff

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know, it wouldn't be the first time I've fished there.

Fishin__at_BPS001_%28600_x_450%29~0.jpg

fishingmich said:
Jim, any chance you could get a 4X shirt? I could probably make a 3X work, but a 4X would be better.

Sorry Boss,
This order is closed. I tried to order a few extra and I got a no. I need a minimum 24 pieces again. Next order, soon, hopefully.

Jim

Jim do you have any shirts for the ladies ? i want a black XL T shirt for me and possibly pink or purple IF it's possible to order for the wife, and a couple of stickers and im kinda wondering if you can get hoodies also. Can you give me a total out the door if i need to pay a little extra for the other colors just let me know and i'll send a paypal

Jim said:
Update!

I was told the shirts should be ready by February 8. If that is the case, all the shirts should be going out by Monday February 13, 2012. :D

Woohoo....the shirts are (or should be) finished.

Getting excited! :mrgreen:

Shirts are ready. I just got an email from the printing company.

Unfortunately they are only open Monday thru Friday 8-5. If I can sneak out of work for a couple of hours (I work an hour away from the printing company) I will pick them up soon. If not, I see myself picking them up Next Friday February 17 and shipping them out Monday morning on the 20th. I will keep you posted if I can get them earlier than the 17th.

Thanks,
Jim

Popeye said:
No rush as far as I'm concerned, those fish will still be right where I left them at BPS.

Send my Popeye's shirts please and will send them to him when I am done with them

Since he is in no rush he will not mind :wink:

Captain Ahab said:
Popeye said:
No rush as far as I'm concerned, those fish will still be right where I left them at BPS.

Send my Popeye's shirts please and will send them to him when I am done with them

Since he is in no rush he will not mind :wink:

Dont believe him, he was supposed to send my trophys and look how that worked out... Btw I DEMAND MY TB SHIRTS NOW!!!!

Captain Ahab said:
Popeye said:

Send my shirts to Popeye please and he will send them to me when he is done with them (and hopefully he will autograph them with a Sharpie)

Since he is in no rush I can wait too. Hate to be outdone by Popeye, he is the one we all strive to emulate.

Here you go. I fixed it for you