SKUNK OVER! 5 pounds 12 ounces

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
=D> =D> =D> =D> Very nice Jimmy!! =D> =D> =D> =D> Id say that pig made all the days of getting skunked worth while (at least it would in my book). Also red shad or any other laminate will most likely never show up on my color page, as of now I still only offer them to tinboat members.
emoticon-0105-wink.gif

Edit: One of them pictures will windup on my trophy page one day though! :LOL2:

Nice catch Jim!!! My son and your daughter have the same technique when using a spinning rig....Its gonna be bad when they hook into a monster....Funny thing is, I look the same way when im fishing a right handed baitcaster :LOL2:

Great snag Jim...that's a great catch....and nothing better than having your daughter there to share the moment! There was only one problem I see with the whole event...

Don't you think you could have smiled a little in those pics! :LOL2:

Great catch man... The first thing I noticed in your first photo (after the enormous bass) was that you couldn't see your legs. It was like an optical illusion or something... I was like - "Is Jim really that short?" :LOL2:

Happy you got to share such a big catch with your daughter. Looks like you had an awesome day man...

A beautiful daughter, a awsome large mouth bass, and look at the face on that fisherman. WTG Jim