T-SHIRTS T-SHIRTS T-SHIRTS Hot off the presses....sort of!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...The order goes in first thing Monday morning with a 2 week turn around.

Hopefully we'll have some warm weather by then (wishful thinking) to wear outside and sport our new "team" shirts. If not I'll wear it inside :wink:

Hmmm, another shirt idea......TEAM TiNBOATS.net

:)

Shirts have been ordered!

I want to thank all of you who pre-ordered a shirt. If you pre-ordered a shirt, You will be put into a special drawing tonight and the winner will receive a Custom Painted "Exclusive" PCBAITS Top water walking bait Inscribed with a Tinboats.net logo. You cant't just buy these puppies off the shelf :wink:

Turn around time for the shirts is 2 weeks, The minute I get them they will be going out!

Pulled the name tonight and the winner was bcritch!

Congrats man you won one of my custom painted bluegill painted baits from pcbaits:

https://tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1608

I will send it out this week.

Attachments

• shirtwinner.JPG
    shirtwinner.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 511
Thanks Jim. I just found out from the newsletter. I must have been sleeping all week :D These baits are top notch and it will add to my PCBaits Collection.

FishingCop said:
bringing this back to the top - WHAT'S THE STATUS OF OUR SHIRTS????????????????

I emailed the company this afternoon to get a status check! So Im hoping to hear something this evening or early morning, Or I will be calling him tomorrow at lunch.

Thanks, just curious - it is way too early for t-shirt weather here anyway, but I thought I rememberd you saying it was about a 2-week delivery after you placed the order...... No big deal, when they come, they come....