T-SHIRTS T-SHIRTS T-SHIRTS Hot off the presses....sort of!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the design, and I am also happy with the t-shirt brand. Anvil shirts are top notch, are actually pre shrunk, fit well, and last forever. I will be sending my check tomorrow. Thanks again, I will proudly wear my tinboats shirt.

Come on Guys & Girls order a shirt or two.. We have 16 shirts ordered so far and Jim has to order 50. Let's help support the site. The money goes right back into the site.

bcritch said:
Come on Guys & Girls order a shirt or two.. We have 16 shirts ordered so far and Jim has to order 50. Let's help support the site. The money goes right back into the site.

Thanks Bcritch! but Guys do not worry about it. If you don't want a shirt its no big deal...honestly. I will sit on them and sell them off eventually. :D

One week left to get your pre-order and money in.

This will be the only opportunity to get a color of your choice. :D

This is not a sales pitch....I just know some people wait last minute....like me.

esquired said:
Order a shirt or i will subject you to online taunting and ridicule

ORDER NOW

That in and of itself could almost cause me to cancel my order, but I really want the shirt. Could you just taunt and ridicule me even though I have a shirt on order? :lol:

YES!

I will start by changing your name to just "flounder"

flounder.jpg

BassAddict said:
esquired said:

ORDER NOW

What gives man you have been taunting me since ive been here, Is it all gonna stop when i order a shirt?

Only because you have a special place in my heart

heart.jpg

esquired said:
BassAddict said:
esquired said:

ORDER NOW

What gives man you have been taunting me since ive been here, Is it all gonna stop when i order a shirt?

Only because you have a special place in my heart

heart.jpg

Can ya show me where on the diagram?

esquired said:

ORDER NOW

I ordered 5 total

1 for my super cool bro for his birthday which is today!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 for me
and 2 for Joe

NOW LEAVE ME BE ESQUIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!