Tampa LM Bass Jon Boats Only! (Updated 9/2) Tournment

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
inman59 said:
Thanks for the reply... It is by riverhills park, elementry school...

im google mapping it, and it doesnt show anywhere,, sorry man,, cant find this park, or school..

maybe this is it,,
https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=riverhills+park&sll=28.070432,-82.377849&sspn=0.00301,0.00434&ie=UTF8&ll=28.021738,-82.387515&spn=0.006024,0.012757&t=h&z=17&iwloc=A

401 South Riverhills Drive, Temple Terrace, Florida (Riverhills Park)

Thats tourneyment sounds good, the pay out, if I may make a suggestion, maybe something like this: 1st (50%)
2nd(30%)
3rd(20%)
Lunker optional 5 bucks a head, that way first 3 teams get something.

DAMNNNN,,, THIS WEEKEND,, too soon,,,lol,,, when is the next tourny,,, ill go but i dont know the waters, thats a disadvantage,,, would like to know the area better before we go out and try to catch absolutely nothing... and people who have fish finders i think thats cheating,,lol but oh well where the challenge in that,,lol...

Waterwings said:
...and people who have fish finders i think thats cheating,,lol but oh well where the challenge in that,,lol...

Lol, my FF has shown lots of fish before...................never did catch any of 'em, lol :lol:

I don't trust them too much myself other than for depth finders. I have never seen one of those blips on the screen take off at the exact time I hook a fish.

It is open to small motors also.. just nothing over 30... as long as its a tin boat... might go with stick steer/tiller only in the future but im just trying to get a crowd the first time...

inman59 said:
It is open to small motors also.. just nothing over 30... as long as its a tin boat... might go with stick steer/tiller only in the future but im just trying to get a crowd the first time...

How many people have you gotten so far?

Have you added this to any other forum?