Tampa LM Bass Jon Boats Only! (Updated 9/2) Tournment

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahhh!!!..lol..

well i got my boat register today, and i got a title being sent to me in the mail. sweet!! putting the stickers on the boat tomarrow.. getting ready for this tourny!! getting mentally warmed up and working out,,lol.. got my 80's head ban on and sweating,,lol

got a new scale and a measuring tape! hahaha

Ok guys Ive talked to a few of you but I only have two serious RSVP so if your coming I need to know... I am not going to do this if I dont have at least 5 boats registered by midnight tonight... I'll be up all night!!! Today is Saturday, I went through alot to make this happen and have spent a bunch of money!!!!

I will have other tournaments if we dont get this one in!!!!

Please call me!!!

(813)-323-2151

now all we have to do is the waiting game!!! :!: :!: 8-[ :-k :- :- :-

and actually... :postpics:

i went fishing to this ramp on friday,,, and didnt catch crap... nothing zip, zilch, NADA!!

**** ... i hope ill catch something!!

Well it is after mid night and I only got two boats for sure RSVP so I'm gonna CANCEL... Sorry... IF you guys want a tournment I am going to try again soon so i need more interest! I have everything needed, the tent set-ups, tables, scale, everything to host the tournamnet!!!

just woke up o drink something and check if were still on,,, CRAP! well next time .. thanks anyways

Thats ashame inman, you're commended for your effort =D>, maybe change the whole venue to a redfish tourney. It sounded like there was enough interest.