Tampa LM Bass Jon Boats Only! (Updated 9/2) Tournment

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh,, i just noticed,, in the flyer its a diff location than riverhills park..

Launch Site: Fowler/Morris Bridge Road Boat Ramp ??

fowler doesnt hit morris bridge road.. fletcher becomes morris bridge rd

I JUST FOUND WHAT THE FLYER MEANS THERES TWO MORRIS BRIDGE RDS,,

HERES THE ONE YOUR TALKING ABOUT,,(Rotary Riverfront Park)
https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Rotary+Riverfront+Park&sll=28.095114,-82.311244&sspn=0.024078,0.043559&ie=UTF8&ll=28.054636,-82.362775&spn=0.003011,0.005445&t=h&z=18&msa=0&msid=100845217914306533859.00044f8fe11cf07655b68

HERES THE ADDRESS FOR YOU TOM TOM/GARMIN USERS
11700 Terrace Point Court, Temple Terrace, Florida

I have three teams already...

And I put flyers up at a few local bait shops...

As far as other forums I haven't... Anyone who would like to repost them in other places is awesome!!!

**Thanks for the tom/tom address, That is the only leagal place to launch and weight-in on this part of the Hillsborough river...**

were in.

Team: Tampa United 12' jon (tin) motor and trolling motor.
1. Kenn
2. Homero

Inman59,

Can I donate a Sebile magic Swimmer swimbait to either the winner or Big Fish (you decide) from Tinboats.net? I can send it out to you or the winner when I get back from my trip.

jajaja,, you keep changing the info on da tourny,, its kool,,,
how many teams you have so far??

my crazy buddy, just told me he wants to try bass fishing with artificial shrimp,,lol
he used to do it in cuba, he said he used to fish in freshwater rivers with shrimp,,
i said what???? never heard of that , does shrimp attract bass???

does that river have 14" bass??

oh btw.. awesome set up on the website..
i might be applying to become a member..lol

yes the website will be finished shortly... I used to do web design for a living so yes im doing it on my own.. trying to brush up on my skills again

inman59 said:
yes the website will be finished shortly... I used to do web design for a living so yes im doing it on my own.. trying to brush up on my skills again

sweet man,, i used also,, have a bs degree in web design @ graphixs,, then switched to medical career,,

i used to love doing it, but got burn ,, but i still tweek some sites,,
still use dreamweaver and PS2,,

let me know if u need any help..
i just dont do coding,,, like php, etc etc,, basic html stuff,

2 website i still manage,,
https://www.unitedmedicalcare.com, this is my clinic website

https://www.tampaunited.com i used to play tournament paintball and i was huge part of this team,(organization) but had to quit cuz of gas prices etc etc,, in 3 yrs this hobby i spent almost $20,000 ,,crazy,, i found fishing i dnt spend that much,,lol

i have a question, i bought this 5 gallon bucket with the box that gives air & hose thingy @ walmart i usually use it for night fishing for like bait and fish that i catch, is that ok for a livewell in this tourny??
and will the fish stay alive ??

I believe that would work... its okay with me.. if the fish die I just have to do a report and it's ok just cant happen again...

the site looks good
things you might want to consider adding to your rules.
your short fish rule is losing the weight for that fish ? most tournament trails give a 1 pound penalty for a short fish
will you have a courtesy bard so the competitors can check before weigh in?
your tournaments hours are posted What happens if you are late?
Also I would add that culing must be done on the water and at no time can you have more than 3 fish in your live well.
Can you cule a dead fish?
No visibly distressed fish will be weighed in ( this protects you from someone bringing in caged fish)
These are some of the questions I have had to answer at the tournaments i run, I dont want to cause any trouble but you will have guys that are just in it for the money
the 5 gallon bucket is way to small to use for a live well get yourself a min. 40 quart cooler and place your pump in that and be sure to change the water every few hours the more often the better.

Wayne

Latest posts