The new kid

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rcgreat said:
Hope your mouth is feeling better.

Man, that sounds like the start to a dirty joke... hahaha... 800mg motrin and vicodin help LOTS with pain...

I would take it out tomorrow morning but it is supposed to be raining/snowing here... bummer... that and the whole, operating a boat while taking a narcotic thing... [-X

So I fished all summer with this thing... Even managed to get my wife out on the water with me! But now I got the "bug" bad... I love the portability of my 10 footer... I can throw it in the bed of my truck and go. But I have found a good deal on a sears gamefisher 14'... and I am thinking about making the jump. Guess I need to find a trailer huh!?

I wanted to thank you guys for all the help and input. I have had some fun with my family this summer because of this lil piece of tin. Look out for my next build! hahaha...

Welcome, I used to fish Back Bay when I was kid. LOTS of white perch around those duck blinds. Good luck with the build.

Dude fell through on the gamefisher... so I found one 40 miles closer to home and only 50 bucks more! I will post pictures tomorrow... guess it is time for a new thread!

...wife was less than pleased... ahwell...