Tinboat's Box Pass #7

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The box just arrived, Hey fool I guess that since six is not on the list anymore I will send the box 7 to you, and I will send the thanks for giving to you in another box. I will try to get the box 7 out tomorrow and just send you the stuff for the vets box via ups since I can do it at work. :beer:

bigwave said:
The box just arrived, Hey fool I guess that since six is not on the list anymore I will send the box 7 to you, and I will send the thanks for giving to you in another box. I will try to get the box 7 out tomorrow and just send you the stuff for the vets box via ups since I can do it at work. :beer:

Sounds Good- I will slide everyone up so we can get this thing going
1) Bigwave
3) fool4fish1226
3) wasilvers
4) Iswoody
5) Moedaddy
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)juggernoob

Sending the box to fool today.......Happy turkey day everyone. Here is the tracking number....UPS 1z3462580367121864.....I did not take anything.....here is what I sent.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2 (18).jpg
    imagejpeg_2 (18).jpg
    383.7 KB · Views: 1,007
Come we need a few more :beer:

1) Bigwave
3) fool4fish1226
3) wasilvers
4) Iswoody
5) Moedaddy
6)Kochy
7)
8)
9)
10)juggernoob

wasilvers said:
fool4fish1226 said:
wasilvers said:
Looks like I need to get my new lure orders out so i don't hold up the box!

wasilivers PM me address

Done, thanks!

I don't want anyone to think we lost the box - I just have been very busy with just returning to work after being off. I will have the box sent out this week. :beer:

I found the package on my porch this morning. I was short on time so I stuck it right under the Christmas tree. Tonight, the kids are going to really wonder what is in the white box from the postman.
:LOL2:

You know I got to thinking about this box.....wow has it traveled. I think it would be neat to figure out how far that box travels once the pass is over...........Fool is probably the farthest south it has been and I am not sure where all you guys are but now it back in the great white north........ :D

fool4fish1226 said:
Come we need a few more :beer:

1) Bigwave
3) fool4fish1226
3) wasilvers
4) Iswoody
5) Moedaddy
6)Kochy
7)
8)
9)
10)juggernoob

We still need three more members lets fill this thing up :beer:

Btw, the box is delayed in Milwaukee. I opened it and was going to bring it on vacation and send it out from down here. Ended up spraining my knee the morning we left and forgot the box :( I did visit basspro here in san Antonio for some goodies to add. It will go out Jan 2nd or 3rd. Time for more to sign up!

wasilvers said:
Btw, the box is delayed in Milwaukee. I opened it and was going to bring it on vacation and send it out from down here. Ended up spraining my knee the morning we left and forgot the box :( I did visit basspro here in san Antonio for some goodies to add. It will go out Jan 2nd or 3rd. Time for more to sign up!

No worries we all know it is the crazy season and hope your knee is ok

wasilvers said:

No problem!!! Just be sure ya got some real good stuff in there!!! Hope ur knee gets better.