Tinboat's Box Pass #7

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys have to be patient, I am still testing each of the lures in there to see what the fish like! :fishing2:

I grabbed out a few things that I always wanted to try and put in 1-2 things from EACH of my 7 fishing boxes - these are proven fish catchers, either they have that right vibration frequency, or sit right in the water or something, but the fish really love them. They are used, but in the good way :D Somebody is going to be really happy!

Anyway, I have the package in my car today and at lunch I'll be sending it on it's merry way.

fool4fish1226 said:
fool4fish1226 said:
Come we need a few more :beer:

1) Bigwave
3) fool4fish1226
3) wasilvers
4) Iswoody
5) Moedaddy
6)Kochy
7)
8)
9)
10)juggernoob

We still need three more members lets fill this thing up :beer:
Fool, if you still need any more members you can add me. I wanted to get into the pass last time I saw this.

Glad to hear that the box is moving and we got another member signed up! We still need two more.

1) Bigwave
3) fool4fish1226
3) wasilvers
4) Iswoody
5) Moedaddy
6) Kochy
7) panFried
8)
9)
10)juggernoob

Can we see some pics? I am curious what kind of goodies are making there way around this fine country. :)

panFried said:
Can we see some pics? I am curious what kind of goodies are making there way around this fine country. :)

It wouldn't all fit in one frame so I gave up with the picture. Some good stuff, and some 'leftovers'.

Kochy said:
Is it still in a medium flat rate box or was it moved up to a large flat rate box?

It was carefully stuffed into a large box when it got to me, I didn't take enough to get it to a medium size box. :D

If the box needs replaced by the time it gets to me, I'll replace it, I have 50 medium and large flat rates for ebay. I got my stuff picked out that I can put in the box.

Latest posts