TinBoats.net Box Pass #4

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pepperrocks said:
Mailed it out on 4-2-2012. Hadn't heard anything, hope Jeff got it ok. With spring break I figured it might get delayed.

Jeff never got it, unless he's the one that sent it to me (I haven't checked). It showed up on my front porch sometime early this week. I've been working 12-14 hour days and missed it when I came home. Still haven't had the time to open it, but will on Sunday when I get back in town....or, depending on what's in the box, I might just keep it and never talk to you guys again. :roll:

According to the list, Fool4Fish1226 is next. I'll get this out sometime early next week.

Anyone still friends with LonLB on Facebook? Is there any news - really strange that after 800 some post he just disappears with the box full of fishing tackle?

Captain Ahab said:
Anyone still friends with LonLB on Facebook? Is there any news - really strange that after 800 some post he just disappears with the box full of fishing tackle?

It is shocking and weird.

He even won the big master bass kit that I gave away. I did get a thanks from him in a PM when he won it, but that was the last I heard of him. Hopefully nothing bad happened to him.

Myself and James have sent courteous reminders. Neither of us have gotten a response. It's almost a slap in the face because the account is active almost on a daily basis.

Box went out this morning. Movin' On.

I didn't take much from it, but I still added some stuff.

Here is what arrived in my box. I think this picture is missing a small sandwich bag of plastics that my daughter wanted.

Attachments

• Box pass #4.jpg
    Box pass #4.jpg
    950.8 KB · Views: 1,031
lswoody said:
Cool!!!!!! Hope that aereator makes it to me!!!!!!

Well the eagle has landed and yes that aerator will make it to you unless the mail person helps themselves to it :LOL2: . I will add a few items and get it out to you this week. I was out of town the last few days (Annual Pig Roast) so the box arrived either Friday or Saturday. I am heading to the Keys this week (Work Related) and will most likely send it out tomorrow. If I get a chance tonight I will take pictures and post them, if not I will just send it out so this Box Pass it not delayed any longer.

Here are the pictures - should be in the mail tomorrow.

As you can see the bubbler is still there, I actually did not remove any items thought it would give Pass#5 a good start.

Attachments

• DSC00100.JPG
    DSC00100.JPG
    931.2 KB · Views: 996
  • DSC00101.JPG
    DSC00101.JPG
    949.4 KB · Views: 996
Got it Sat and will be sending it to Kotchy tomorrow and I got it packed to the gills with all kinds of fishin stuff. Will post pic soon!!!!