TinBoats Trivia Topics - Add Your Favorite

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am kicking Popeye butt !

Do not fear the Popeye

If anyone else wants to play - sign up here: https://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=62312

Hey, Fishcop, I tried to play this morning and it wouldn't let me. This afternoon it letme, then said it took me 36000 seconds. I know I'm slow, but, come on................

hossthehermit said:
Hey, Fishcop, I tried to play this morning and it wouldn't let me. This afternoon it letme, then said it took me 36000 seconds. I know I'm slow, but, come on................

Sounds to me like you logged in and your computer froze up or something, when yo went back 36000 seconds later and played, it added your seconds from when you signed in earlier that day. I'm guessing you didn't completely sign out the first time. I did that onece, I signed in and signed back out without playing cause the phone rang, when I signed back in to play, it counted all my time from when I first signed in???? Eithe way, congrats on setting the new record :) :)

No, in the morning it said the page could not be displayed. When I went back, everything was normal, but I WUZ ROBBED, ROBBED I TELL YA

Your computer couldn't display the page, but the trivia site logged you in probably, that or it took a long time to Google the answers :mrgreen:

How about Geography? Revolutionary War? States that start with the letter I? Endangered Species?

ANYTHING but more Civil War....I know, it's a fun category and all, but twice in 3 days?

one100grand said:
How about Geography? Revolutionary War? States that start with the letter I? Endangered Species?

ANYTHING but more Civil War....I know, it's a fun category and all, but twice in 3 days?

Not gonna be on Sat - I change it tomorrow to old rock & roll on Saturdays :) :)

BassAddict said:
You should have Ahab mondays, All famous Ahab questions, all day!

Ha, I'll look into that :) :) and Popeye Thursdays?????? And, of course, I'm sticking with oldies music on Saturdays :)