TinBoats Trivia Update

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FishingCop said:
Captain Ahab said:
FishingCop said:
It's good to see all the new players :) Hang on till the end of the month when the topics change. For background info, I took over running the game from Capt Ahab, aka Esquired. I've had it for many years now and I would still like for someone to step up and take it over. It takes practically no time. I used to be able to post pictures on the home page but, for some reason, that stopped working a few years back?

I change the topics monthly - mostly the generic topics they offer, but, you can look up virtually any topic you want and post them. Many players have been playing for many years and for those regulars, we choose topics they like. Redbug gets movies on Sunday, Ahab (who doesn't play much anymore and Popeye, who also doesn't play anymore) get Science and Technology and I get old rock & roll, 50's, 60's music or related topics on Wednesdays - ha, much to the chagrin of some other players :)

So, again, for you new players, hang in there for a while and watch for new topic on Nov. 1st. Play the whole month and see where you end up at the end of the month? Welcome and glad to see all you new members playing :) :) Good luck!

Are you quitting? Sheeesh we could fire you instead!

I'll just quit - no severance pay, no unemployment, no hassles and no hard feelings :) :) just need a replacement?? Anyone???? maybe time for Capt Ahab to take it back???? All in favor, post Aye :) :)
Bassaddict[emoji3]

On the bright side, I will change it for next week and not keep it fot the whole month. On the down side, it will be the Rolling Stones :) :)

Uh oh, I opened up Pandora's box. For those of you new players, just for background, the Weds topic is old rock & roll, 50's & 60's music mostly, with a few related topics thrown in occasionally. The topic includes lyrics, titles, artists, one hit wonders, top ten hits from various years, etc. Several years ago, I did music from 1070 through 1990 - while it made some players happy to have some newer years, it got too far away from the old rock & roll theme.

Some players don't like the topic and refuse to play on Weds. Others tolerate it but it's not a favorite. There are a few, like me, who do very well on the topic.

Bottom line, I run the game and until someone volunteers to take it over from me (somebody please?) Wednesday will continue to be 50's & 60's rock & roll :) :)

That being said, as I have always offered - if anyone has a topic they would like to see, I'll try to provide for some requests. Just let me know what you want.

Latest posts