TinBoats Trivia Topics - Add Your Favorite

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to see Latin phrases and sayings as a topic.

WWII

WWI

American Civil War

oceanography

and anything that Popeye might not know

and NO MORE MOVIES

NO MORE CELEBRITIES

Try searching for brain teasers !!!!!!!!!

one100grand said:
How about Geography? Revolutionary War? States that start with the letter I? Endangered Species?

ANYTHING but more Civil War....I know, it's a fun category and all, but twice in 3 days?

No Movies

Nothing to do with soccer

Science is not a proven fact - so why bother?

How about Chicago Trivia?

JamesM56alum said:
where'd this topic come from ?

I would say FishingCops Butt however, that might make him reduce my scores

Many years ago I started the official TinBoats.net trivia contest. It was originally a way to promote the web site and have fun

Well, just like the site TB trivia grew until it became an "offshore" style betting game which was paying hefty dividends

I was getting cash and having fun - a girl in every port and a huge sportfishing boat to take me there
71157_230214376953_1132143_n.jpg

Then, one day FishingCop found out about the little "party" - he got his henchman Popeye and BassAddict to strong-arm me out of the game and they now run the TB Trivia as part of their "family" of enterprises

Watch out or they will get you as well!

JamesM56alum said:
LOL where the hell do you come up with this stuff ?

Its mostly from his delusional Schizophrenia which becomes unmanageable when he forgets to take his meds. Im also pretty sure the government takes partial blame from the "experiments" he was involved with in the 60's, they however deny he was involved in any program.

Captain Ahab said:
JamesM56alum said:

Mostly the truth - ask Popeye

I can neither confirm nor deny any experiments performed on Captain Ahab by our government or any other government. I can confirm his delusional Schizophrenia though.

Popeye said:
Captain Ahab said:
JamesM56alum said:

Mostly the truth - ask Popeye

I can neither confirm nor deny any experiments performed on Captain Ahab by our government or any other government. I can confirm his delusional Schizophrenia though.

What the heck - now there are "other" governments involved?

I am calling the League of Nations!

Popeye said:
Yeah, and there's no crying in Trivia contests either Nancy.

I am not crying - but you are mean!

I hereby withdraw from my league of my own and am forming a new league - the league of others from nother mothers!