Up, up, and Away....gas prices!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it was $1.46 at my usual place today. I have a buddy that works for Edward Jones he says that he hs seen predictions as low as $1.25 I wouldn't have believed him 2 months ago.

$1.59 this morning, but about an hour ago at the same station it was $1.57 :shock:............ I almost feel guilty celebrating cheap gas prices anymore since IMO its just a reflection of how crappy the economy has become.

I only buy premium, and it was 1.79 this morning.

Regular was 1.49 - and this is in Atlanta.. I heard on the radio that we're averaging 1.59 and that's 12cents below the national average. They went on to say that they predict we'll be at $1 before the end of the year here in GA

It's gonna hurt when prices go back up the the $4 mark... people are going to go nuts again - let's hope all the people who used to drive stay with the metro transit and keep the demand for gas down!

Went about 30miles north of my house last night to Jasper, GA... gas there was 1.29
The same place the day before was 1.45

$1.42 here at most stations this morning. The fuel oil is down to $2.15 as of yesterday compared to $4.30 in July. Hope it keeps going down, it will make the heating bill much more bearable.

Gas jumped over .30 cents yesterday afternoon. Filled up for 1.43 yesterday am on the way to school and on the way home last night 1.79. What really burns me is when prices are falling they fall slow and when they decrease production/barrel prices go up, etc. stations jump immediately. :evil:

Got lucky, saw a couple stations had raised their prices and saw a couple that hadn't. Filled up both vehicles last night and now they have all gone up. was $1.49 now $1.54 and $1.59 are the common prices.