Up, up, and Away....gas prices!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$1.62 here in North Vineland, NJ....$1.57 across town.

How low will it go??? [-o<

Lowest I've heard of was 1.36 in Yukon, OK .... it was a few days ago or maybe a week ago, Anyhow, sad to say the prices will go back up again, just as soon as the wave of fear passes for Americans, then they will resume their driving habits and the oil companies will stop whining. (sighs) I really doubt that anything will be done about it. If cars could run on water, just wait till you'd see how high water would be.

baptistpreach said:
Lowest I've heard of was 1.36 in Yukon, OK .... it was a few days ago or maybe a week ago, Anyhow, sad to say the prices will go back up again, just as soon as the wave of fear passes for Americans, then they will resume their driving habits and the oil companies will stop whining. (sighs) I really doubt that anything will be done about it. If cars could run on water, just wait till you'd see how high water would be.

Just go to the supermarket and you'll see how expensive water is. That is one product I will not buy... Bottled Water.

And Gas prices are still hovering around the $1.65 - $1.69 mark around here. That's as low as it dropped.

flounderhead59 said:
Just go to the supermarket and you'll see how expensive water is. That is one product I will not buy... Bottled Water.

You'd rather drink that recycled pi$$ that comes out of your tap ??? [-X I'll bath in tap water, but I don't drink it.

But if you're not buying spring water (Poland Springs, Fiji, etc.) you're just buying someone elses' city water in a bottle. #-o

Drinking a nice cold glass of iced city water as I sit here. And yes I realize I'm paying the city for the water too. Mom's house has her own well as does my house in Texas.

DocWatson said:
flounderhead59 said:

You'd rather drink that recycled pi$$ that comes out of your tap ??? [-X I'll bath in tap water, but I don't drink it.

But if you're not buying spring water (Poland Springs, Fiji, etc.) you're just buying someone elses' city water in a bottle. #-o

Um... In all fairness, there is absolutely NO comparison between the price of city water and bottled water. I know the stigma tap water gets nowadays, but think, how many generations have drank it and turned out just fine?
Give the guy some respect! The price on bottled water IS higher than gas... #-o

Latest posts