Up, up, and Away....gas prices!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waterwings said:
#-o I keep forgettin' you're not in Kentucky, lol.

$2.42 today.
Sorry! It's the name huh?? :mrgreen: If you forgot the reason behind my screename just let me know and I would be glad to tell you the story on my 11.6lb KENTUCKY :mrgreen:

If he caught it in KY, he should be the state record holder by almost 4 lbs and the world record by a pound and a quarter.

One of these days, lol. :)

Saw gas for $2.35 on the way home from work today. I'm at half a tank, but I'm holding-out for some lower prices if possible :) . My luck it'll jump sky-high right when I really need it, lol.

Quackrstackr said:
If he caught it in KY, he should be the state record holder by almost 4 lbs and the world record by a pound and a quarter.
Actually I have a heck of a story behind that fish.
For one ,yes it was a world record but............lack of knowledge kills a world record. Yes,I was younger and dumb :wink:
It was mostly my fault since I didn't know it was a kentucky but the taxidermist had a young kid that skinned the fish out and he didn't know the difference either so it was skinned before the guy went to mount it but he did call me and tell me the good and the bad news.
His words were "I have your fish done and you probably have a state record,and possibly a world record."
By now my chin is hitting the floor and I'm wanting to kick myself in the rear already but I just accepted his apology(for not seeing the fish first) and told him I would pick it up the next day.
I made the trip and was looking at all his work on the wall and seen my fish but didn't remember it looking that good and he said "Turned out good huh?" I'm like "This is my fish?" and he said yep and apologized again and I said no problem,and I bet I know the difference in a spotted bass and a largemouth!!
So I have a world record kentucky on my wall that could have been at Bass Pro,but that's another story in itself.I might tell it another time.I'm having too many flashbacks of feeling like an idiot!!! #-o

Attachments

• Picture 001 (WinCE).jpg
    Picture 001 (WinCE).jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 398
$1.90 I almost ran off the road.

Explain this::: I work about 30 miles from a refinery in New Orleans,LA. In N.O. gas is $2.30+. 25 miles away in Slidell,LA it's around $2.25. 45 miles away In Picayune,MS it's $1.90>?????????????????????????? :?:

Ugh...2.37 is the cheapest around here,which I am actually happy about. It will soon skyrocket again I am sure. If I didn't know better I might put my iroc back on the road :cry: