Washerboard

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
taterosu said:
I cant find the pics but I will keep looking. To start everyone keeps clothing on, dont want any confusion :LOL2: There is two lanes 10 to 15 ft long depending on who sets it up. At the end of the lanes are two dixie cups setting up right. The two contestants place a quarter between their butt checks and race to the cups dropping the quarter in the cup. Miss the cup and start back at the beginning. We alway play were it costs one quarter a game. Just leave quarter in the cup at the end of the round. Last time I was there a little old lady won the whole thing. :LMFAO:

Great, Now I have to go place all my quarters in my washing machine. You can never be sure if they were ever used in this game or not. LOL

490.gif

493.gif

531.gif

286.gif

large-smiley-053.gif

baseball_guy_99 said:
I play washers all the time, but we play on a board that has only one hole.

The board we typically play on is 4-2x4's put together to make a 2x2 square. Then topped with mine belt and a hole cut in the center just slightly larger than the washers.

My parents have a set that has a plywood bottom with a pvc pipe center. like this one show...

We play with a set like that.