Weight?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my official is on Monday morning. And for the 1st week I am down 3 lbs and I was bad this weekend. :twisted:

Dec 29th- 353lbs
Jan 05th- 350lbs

Its on! Or off as it may seem. :wink: Gotta start the exercise this week.

I'm not really overweight, but I need to get rid of my "root beer" belly. I weighed in Jan 1st at 180, but I'm wanting to actually beef it up to 200 by making the fat turn to muscle.

flounderhead59 said:
180 and you're probably tall as well. I guess 180-200 would be a nice weight for me. Being 5'11" and almost 50 years old.

I'm 5'10"... but I can make it look like I'm pregnant. The bad thing is last week I was at my parents house and I ate at every meal which I usually only each lunch and sometimes supper. But, it's hard passing up my mom's home cooking and I gained an extra 5lbs...

I have to watch how I eat because of my job. Reinsurance brokers take us out almost daily and the places we go are not the fru-fru places that serve small meals... Like now, I just got back from a 3 course meal where I had Lobster bisque, 16oz Ribeye with asparagus and broccoli, and instead of desert I had coffee... but that will pack the weight on me in no time if I let it.

send some that weight my way. seems like the more i eat, the more dumps i take, but the scales never move

@ 165 and 6'1" my boss game me the nick name skinny minny

Like now, I just got back from a 3 course meal where I had Lobster bisque, 16oz Ribeye with asparagus and broccoli, and instead of desert I had coffee

sheesh. need some help over there at your job?

Loggerhead Mike said:
Like now, I just got back from a 3 course meal where I had Lobster bisque, 16oz Ribeye with asparagus and broccoli, and instead of desert I had coffee

sheesh. need some help over there at your job?

Dude I work for AIG... I still come to work everyday wondering how long it will last...

Started our Biggest Loser gig at work today- weighed in at 273 -- Let's see what happens. 2 guys - 5 women $1 per person per day for 3 months winner take all. Lots of fishin gear at stake here. Gonna give it my best shot. Of course for the health reasons first but the gear is a very close second!!!

I'm with you Jim weighing in on Friday mornings. Last I checked a couple weeks ago I was 324. Official number will be posted tomorrow morning. Good luck everybody.

Ok, I did it!

Started the Diet at 272 pounds on Jan 1.

First official weigh in this morning was.......263.6. \:D/ Total loss of 8.4 pounds.

I don't expect that much of a difference any more, my goal is 2 pounds per week.

Short term goal.......250 pounds. When I get to 250 I am going to reward myself with a high calorie meal of some sort.

Either
Lobster roll with fries, Buffalo chicken Calzone, Chicken Parm..............Something good.

Till next week. Don't give up! Summer is around the corner.

Weighed in officially this morning to start my diet. 324

Its on now. Lettuce and chicken. MMMMMM.

BAh, screw the mustard just learn to cook chicken. We eat alot around our house anyway, spice it up.

Here is a little way to make it taste good. We use boneless chicken breasts (we buy the bags at Wally World, Aldi, etc.).

First thaw out the breast, put it in a zip-lock bag and leave a corner open, now get a skillet or maul and beat the crap out of it until it has a fairly uniform thickness (not too thin).

Put a skillet on the stove over medium heat and coat the bottom of the pan with olive oil.

Season your chicken heavily. This is what I use most of the time. Salt (easy on that), Black Pepper, Garlic powder, and then plenty of Cumin. Or for more of a BBQ flavor I substitute a seasoning that is available here at Wal-Mart called Strawberries for the Cumin, its made here in SE Mo so I don't know how available it will be elsewhere, I have fond it in other cities though.

Now put it in the skillet and leave it alone till it has a crust on the bottom, should take 5 minutes or so adjust your heat accordingly, flip and repeat, you should only have to turn it once. Cook it till its done in the middle but don't over cook it that's what make it dry and crappy. LOL

Now shred it, chop it, cube it and put it over a salad, make a wrap, sandwich (light bread of course) :roll:, and enjoy.

PS If nothing else you can order Strawberries online (its gooood stuff if you BBQ much).

https://www.strawsbbq.com/index.html

order_left1.jpg

I eat a lot of chicken here also I am still using my bbq and grill it baked chicken is good also My problem is the starches
I eat a grilled chicken salad every day at work and use mustard as a dressing.
I have all kinds of spices i like the cajun adds a little kick