Weight?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim said:
Lobster roll with fries, Buffalo chicken Calzone, Chicken Parm..............Something good. .
appitiezer?

You did excellent my friend =D> , keep up the good work, you'll be down to 250 in no time, than, you deserve a treat!!!

Congrats Jim nice start! My Wii tells me I lost 1.3lbs. I'm looking for about a 2.5lb lost per week and a 3 month goal of 30lbs total my ultimate goal is a 50lb lost by my birthday in late may.

Good job Jim. I weighed in this morning and was 242,an 8 lb.loss but that is on a new scale I bought a couple of days ago so Im not sure if if the two are calibrated the same. I did get one more belt hole though.

Not a good week but at least its the right direction. Only 2.5lbs :? . Yesterday was a bad day though 10 hours on the road.

12/28/08- 353lbs
01/05/09- 350lbs
01/12/09- 347.5lbs

Codeman said:
Not a good week but at least its the right direction. Only 2.5lbs :? . Yesterday was a bad day though 10 hours on the road.

12/28/08- 353lbs
01/05/09- 350lbs
01/12/09- 347.5lbs

2.5 lbs is a safe number, and going in the right direction.....GOOD JOB! =D>

You guys are doing an awesome job losing weight just to be 2 weeks into the new year. I think I gained a little, but not the right kind of weight I was looking for. I've yet to start exercising, which I plan to do tonight. Especially since I just found out this weekend at military that they are going to be doing random physical fitness testing along with the annual physical testing we are required to do. All of that entails as many push ups in 1 min, set ups in 1 min, and a 1.5 mile run. Scores for all of these are determined by your age group, and I really have a lot of work to do.

I thought the Air Force PFT was riding a stationary bicycle and doing the sit-reach (sit in the recliner and reach for the TV remote). :roflmao: :LMFAO: :lol:

flounderhead59 said:
I thought the Air Force PFT was riding a stationary bicycle and doing the sit-reach (sit in the recliner and reach for the TV remote). :roflmao: :LMFAO: :lol:

It used to be... but we don't reach for the remote anymore since we have PlayStations and Xbox consoles. The guys that are in now are younger and don't watch TV, they play Video Games.

They don't call us Chair Force for nuthin!

Codeman said:

12/28/08- 353lbs
01/05/09- 350lbs
01/12/09- 347.5lbs

Good job Codeman, the scale is going in the right direction.

Well i'm down.

1-9-09 324 lbs
1-16-09 318 lbs

6 pounds in the first week is awesome for me. More jogging and eating right in my future.

Great job everybody.

well i went to the doctor for blood work and an ingrown toenail yesterday and I have lost 5lbs since jan 1 and thats before having the nail cut out. gotta keep it coming off.

On a sick note after seeing then gunk that came out of the abscess in my toe i came up with another color for BA

redbug said:
On a sick note after seeing then gunk that came out of the abscess in my toe i came up with another color for BA
Redbug jam?

Good job on the weight my friend. =D>

Congrats to everyone who has lost weight or who has stayed the same, nows the time to bear down and keep shedden. =D>