Weight?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
305 this morning. 313 last week.

Ive been watching what and how much I eat, walking during lunch a couple times a week and working out in the garage a little. My wife has us on an awsome exercise plan. No details, but it happens late at night and a couple nights this week its been 3 times. :lol: :lol:

sccamper said:
My wife has us on an awsome exercise plan. No details, but it happens late at night and a couple nights this week its been 3 times. :lol: :lol:

I think thats an exercise plan that I might be able to stick to =D> :lol: 8)

Down another 2.9 for a total loss of 4.2

Jan 2 - 251
Jan 9 - 245
Jan 17 - 241

Still just being more aware of what I eat and limiting portions (had a moment of weakness with the wife's Chicken and dumplings though) - and still no exermacizing (I hate sweating)

Allrighty week 3 in the books. I'm a couple days behind weighing in but even after a very bad week I guess just cutting back is working. I hope to get started with some exercise next week and see what happens. Anyway the numbers..........

12/28/08- 353lbs
01/05/09- 350lbs
01/12/09- 347.5lbs
01/21/09- 344lbs

How's everyone doing? I am back on track. The Baby threw me for a loop. But I am re focused. I will cheat a little bit during the superbowl, but I plan to keep at it.

Still want to go slow. From what I've read taking it off too fast isn't good adn the odds of gaining it bact are better. The wife messed me up last night with another batch of her Chicken and dumplings. Love them fat bombs

russ010 said:
FishingBuds said:
12-11-08= 270
1-9-09= 258
1-23-09= 251

WoW - way to go man!! Keep up the good work, sounds like you are really dedicated!

its amazing how much you automaticly loose when you stop eating pass 8:00pm :lol: I have been going with the diet but, I think its credit due to smaller bites and no eating pass 8 o'clock

1-8-09 290
1-26-09 286

Slowly but surely shedding pounds, next weigh in is Monday

Hey all,
Relatively new member here and just found this thread. Mind if I join you all?

Doc says I should lose 1 pound per week. Told me to limit my fat intake.
Thank god there is NO fat in beer. It would put a huge crimp in my beer making hobby.

01/01/09 - 282
01/28/09 - 275
Goal - 220-230

Some of you guys are doing great. Keep up the good work. =D>

Hanr3 said:
Hey all,
Relatively new member here and just found this thread. Mind if I join you all?

Doc says I should lose 1 pound per week. Told me to limit my fat intake.
Thank god there is NO fat in beer. It would put a huge crimp in my beer making hobby.

01/01/09 - 282
01/28/09 - 275
Goal - 220-230

Some of you guys are doing great. Keep up the good work. =D>

Good job so far! :beer:

I went down about 1.5 this week.

Thread for weigh ins:
https://tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6584

My official weigh in is tomorrow morning but I cheated and stepped on the scale just a few minutes ago. I broke the 230 mark. I weighed 229.0. Of course I haven't eaten anything since my dinner at midnite, but I haven't seen this side of 230 for over a year now.
BTW, dinner was 8 panfish fillets. Tried something new and salted and peppered them and nuked them for a minute and squirted some fresh lemon on them. Found out they are better if they are patted dry before you season and nuke them. Otherwise they sit in a puddle of watery juices. Very tasty and no extra calories from frying them. Gonna try with Lime next time.

down to 259.4 I think it might be less, havn't unloaded yet this morning if you know what I mean. :LOL2:

9.4 pounds to go for my short term goal of eating anything I want for 1 meal.

I'm thinking big past dinner, maybe lasagna or stuffed shells. :D

Latest posts