what is the avg age on here

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FishingCop said:
Tunnels said:
Looks like I'm still ahead in the oldest category at 60+ - Hey Jim, any prize for being the oldest TinBoater?????

FishinCop, Sorry, you lose. I got you by about 18 months. I'm still able to sit up & take nourishment, though. I should have known how young youse guys were by the energy you put into what you're doing.

****, second place again :( But Tunnels and I can gloat about being the most seasoned two on the site :lol:

You can add another spicy old timer to the crew and bump yourself down to third on the list. I turned 60 in February. #-o

DocWatson said:
FishingCop said:
Tunnels said:
Looks like I'm still ahead in the oldest category at 60+ - Hey Jim, any prize for being the oldest TinBoater?????

FishinCop, Sorry, you lose. I got you by about 18 months. I'm still able to sit up & take nourishment, though. I should have known how young youse guys were by the energy you put into what you're doing.

****, second place again :( But Tunnels and I can gloat about being the most seasoned two on the site :lol:

You can add another spicy old timer to the crew and bump yourself down to third on the list. I turned 60 in February. #-o

Ah, another wise old sage :) :)

FishingCop said:
DocWatson said:
FishingCop said:

[/quote]

More of a cranky, old SOB, but age has it's priviledges. :wink: But, when you get to our age, the months don't matter.... unless your talking about the ones you don't have left. :wink:

DocWatson said:
FishingCop said:
DocWatson said:
FishingCop said:

More of a cranky, old SOB, but age has it's priviledges. :wink: But, when you get to our age, the months don't matter.... unless your talking about the ones you don't have left. :wink:[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Okay Doc.... wise or cranky, either way, you're right, the months don't matter. Look back with fondness and forward with anticipation :) I never think about the time I don't have left.. :wink: Hell, I'm glad I'm not the oldest TinBoater - being third is fine with me :D

Hell, I'm glad I'm not the oldest TinBoater - being third is fine with me. I can't remember if my feelings should be hurt :wink:
OOPS! Gotta go. The seniors special at the diner is almost done.

Tunnels said:
Hell, I'm glad I'm not the oldest TinBoater - being third is fine with me. I can't remember if my feelings should be hurt :wink:

:lol: :lol: Ya can't miss that! :wink:

Tunnels said:

You had less than 3 minutes to get there when you posted. Where do you live ?? Upstairs or across the street ?? :wink: :D

FishingCop said:
Okay Doc.... wise or cranky, either way, you're right, the months don't matter. Look back with fondness and forward with anticipation :) I never think about the time I don't have left.. :wink: Hell, I'm glad I'm not the oldest TinBoater - being third is fine with me :D

It's not the time that counts. It's what you do with it that matters. I only hope I can look forward to as much fun as I've already had. :wink: But, I'm sure I'm gonna enjoy the ride as long as I have my health.

DocWatson said:
FishingCop said:

It's not the time that counts. It's what you do with it that matters. I only hope I can look forward to as much fun as I've already had. :wink: But, I'm sure I'm gonna enjoy the ride as long as I have my health.

hear, hear!!!! I'll definately be sliding in with no regrets :D

FishingCop said:
DocWatson said:
FishingCop said:
DocWatson said:
FishingCop said:

You can add another spicy old timer to the crew and bump yourself down to third on the list. I turned 60 in February.

OK , I read 8 pages and then forgot who the oldest was. Turned 62 Nov. 6th and went on the public doal. That, my pension, senior discounts and pity and I do OK :wink: