what is the avg age on here

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FishingCop said:
caveman said:
Well when i asked the ? i didn't think i would get the response that i have seen on here.There are a lot of young pups here,and a few old farts (my self ) Thanks for posting your age as youth has dreams,and age has wisdom put the 2 2gether and any thing is possible.   That is why i am cavemam (OLD)[*][*][*]

Looks like I'm still ahead in the oldest category at 60+ - Hey Jim, any prize for being the oldest TinBoater?????

Yeah... Grey hair. :lol:

Looks like I'm still ahead in the oldest category at 60+ - Hey Jim, any prize for being the oldest TinBoater?????

FishinCop, Sorry, you lose. I got you by about 18 months. I'm still able to sit up & take nourishment, though. I should have known how young youse guys were by the energy you put into what you're doing.

Just turned 52. Daughter says I have the mind of a 16 year old and should grow up. I tell her that everyone has to grow older, but you don't HAVE to grow up!
monkey.gif

Tunnels said:

FishinCop, Sorry, you lose. I got you by about 18 months. I'm still able to sit up & take nourishment, though. I should have known how young youse guys were by the energy you put into what you're doing.

****, second place again :( But Tunnels and I can gloat about being the most seasoned two on the site :lol:

Who is the youngest?I know at one time Bassboy1 was, and then we had a 13 year old that was asking a bunch of silly questions.I think he was removed from the forum.So who is the youngest?

Latest posts