what is the avg age on here

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a bunch of younsters on this site....... Popeye, no need to worry.

Fishingcop turned 60 last march =D> :wink:

Why do you think I always win at trivia when the topic is old rock & roll ? :lol:

Well when i asked the ? i didn't think i would get the response that i have seen on here.There are a lot of young pups here,and a few old farts (my self ) Thanks for posting your age as youth has dreams,and age has wisdom put the 2 2gether and any thing is possible.   That is why i am cavemam (OLD)[*][*][*]

caveman said:
Well when i asked the ? i didn't think i would get the response that i have seen on here.There are a lot of young pups here,and a few old farts (my self ) Thanks for posting your age as youth has dreams,and age has wisdom put the 2 2gether and any thing is possible.   That is why i am cavemam (OLD)[*][*][*]

Looks like I'm still ahead in the oldest category at 60+ - Hey Jim, any prize for being the oldest TinBoater?????

FishingCop said:
caveman said:

Looks like I'm still ahead in the oldest category at 60+ - Hey Jim, any prize for being the oldest TinBoater?????

Yes! You get Popeye :mrgreen:

Captain Ahab said:
FishingCop said:
caveman said:

Yes! You get Popeye :mrgreen:

Come on home Popeye, you can sleep in the boat. You'll be comfy I'm sure. Remember to bring all your fishing stuff so we can get out occassionally :lol: :lol:

Latest posts