Hookerz tackle hooks

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What brand hook do you buy? (for Plastics)

• Owner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gamakatsu

• True Turn

• Mustad

• Eagle CLaw

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • HookerzTackle

• Other

• Whatever is on sale or the cheapest.

• Total voters
And remember, these are not just free tackle give aways. You are expected to do a review on these, whether a few sentences or 20 paragraphs get your point across.

Maybe I'm wrong but this is open to active members. Someone who just joined the day this topic started shouldn't be able to get this stuff. I'm not saying this is the case but someone could just join for some free hooks then never come back to the forum. It seems like Jaws is taking advantage of Jim. I hope I'm wrong and that he will continue to post here but the product review is "free for active members." Just my take on it

FishinsMyLife317 said:
Maybe I'm wrong but this is open to active members. Someone who just joined the day this topic started shouldn't be able to get this stuff. I'm not saying this is the case but someone could just join for some free hooks then never come back to the forum. It seems like Jaws is taking advantage of Jim. I hope I'm wrong and that he will continue to post here but the product review is "free for active members." Just my take on it

Yes you are correct! I am going to give jawz the benefit of the doubt and hope he contributes. My active users minimum post is low... 4 posts a month.

An example and a learning experience was the Angler of the year contest. One winner never posted or even came back to acknowledge winning or thanks or anything. That in my opinion is BS, because I could of picked someone else who is active. This is still a learning experience and we are winging it.

Mr.Jim you are a good man my friend and I would hate to think of anyone taking advantage of a good thing, so come on Mr. Jawz, let us know if your a true member or one of these lurkers just jumping on something for free, if you are than you are taking away from the membership. I would have never thought someone would be so underhanded :evil:

my bad guy not trying to take advantage here just started fresh water fishing and i saw the free hooks and in thought it was good idea to try and get some didnt mean to come off on the wrong foot like that im not a scamer and i would really like to have some good clean fun on this site

jawz13 said:
my bad guy not trying to take advantage here just started fresh water fishing and i saw the free hooks and in thought it was good idea to try and get some didnt mean to come off on the wrong foot like that im not a scamer and i would really like to have some good clean fun on this site

Not a problem Bud! Please stick around and share..thats all I ask. :D

Mr. jawz13, you have restored my faith in the human race, thank you for clarifying things, If I have offended you in any way I apologize.This is a young and flourishing site, we look forward to your input. Welcome my friend

The hooks have been ordered!

There are plenty of hooks left, The numbers next to the sizes in Bold are what is left. You still have time to get in on it.

Please check your name and number to make sure I put down the correct amounts.

Jim :D

Jim,
you are the bomb!!!
if possible could I get
3 each of
1/0,2/0,3/0
I hope to get out a few more times before ice over

thanks

Wayne

I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to sound like a jerk or anything. Just trying to make sure someone wasn't stealin stuff from Jim when he does so much for us. Glad to hear that you're stickin around

Mr. Jim, looks like you have a cult thing going on, Mess with Mr. Jim [-X and you get the wrong end of the tin boat where the sun dont shine

Update:
I emailed hookerz about the hooks (I placed the order on the 15th) and there was glitch with the computer on there end. They apologized and said they would be sending the hooks priority.

Guess what came in the mail today? (I feel like a kid in a candy store :mrgreen: ). The hooks came nicely packaged as you can see from the picture in thick sealable bags with hanger holes (I like that). They are also clearly marked on the back so you can see what kind and size they are. I opened up one package, looked them over and did the old scratch the nail test. Out of the package this looks like a high quality hook that is very sharp.

Added bonus.

Jason Cuda from HookerzTackle was nice enough to send me 30 additional hooks for free.

These are the 3.5X flippin hook.

Taken right from the site:
3.5X Flippin Hook: this hook was 2 years in the making. It was designed with a wide bite and slightly shorter shank to accomedate the use of screw in slip sinkers used in many flippin baits. The 3.5X carbon steel wire can withstand the rigors of braided line hooksets.The large barb makes hook removal with pliers almost mandatory. This hook is purely "Bad to the Bone".

3.5Xhooks.jpg

3/0 - 3.5X wire

4.5/0 - 3.5X wire 4/0 shank 5/0 bite

5.5/0 - 3.5X wire 5/0 shank 6/0 bite

7.5/0 - 3.5X wire 7/0 shank 8/0 bite

I got 10 each of the 3/0, 4.5/0, and 5.5/0.

Any flippers out there that use the screw in slip sinkers? If so and you want to try these hooks, let me know and I can send you 2-4 to try.

I will get the packages ready and try to get them all shipped by friday.

Remember...This is a review. Keep it simple and fun. I want likes and dislikes, but keep it professional. One day someone will be researching hooks on google.com (or any search engine for that matter) and they will hit this site for sure, So your opinion will influence someones decision to buy or not buy a product.

Just by Mr. Cudas actions tells me this a class act company, we might be onto a good thing here, that reminds me when charlie brewer left out a bag of my worms, i wanted to try a different color so i ordered one bag and they forgot to put it in, i called, just wanted them to be a little more careful and a week later he sent me 12 bags of that color. these are good people running these companys, people savvy, Ya gota love it.

Latest posts