New Member Introductions!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Checking in from South Louisiana, fishing from a 1448 Alweld with a late 70s model Evinrude 25 hp. Found the site through youtube. Just want to say thanks for the wealth of information available.

You Know said:
Checking in from South Louisiana, fishing from a 1448 Alweld with a late 70s model Evinrude 25 hp. Found the site through youtube. Just want to say thanks for the wealth of information available.

Hey, Welcome YOU KNOW.....you think that you've seen a wealth already...stick around. You're gonna be amazed with what's to come. Glad you found us!

sandy--928 said:
My wife and I live In Cottonwood ariz,. just a few miles from Sedona, am looking forward to the forum ---sandy--928

:WELCOME: Sandy!

Glad to see another Arizonian here on TB! I live in the Valley, but make my way up to Cottonwood, Sedona, Prescott, and Flagstaff a couple of times a year. If you're willing to share, I'd love to hear about some great places to camp and fish up in the northland.

Hello! I stumbled across this site looking for pictures of modified aluminum boats. I thought I'd join, get some ideas and share some ideas. I live in MN and like most of you enjoy spending time on the water fishing. I have been a hard water guy for years, as it was my only means to get to the fish as I didn't have a boat. I'd always have to ask friends to take me fishing, not anymore. I finally saved up enough and got an outstanding deal on an aluminum boat/trailer. I'll save up and get a decent motor over the winter, but for now a trolling motor will do. I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do, that's why I am here I guess. I mainly want to incorporate some storage, but I like the open layout. I'll have to get a few more uses out of it to fully understand what I need and don't need, and hopefully I'll have myself a fun project over the coming winter. Here is what she looks like, yesterday morning. I drove up to Brainerd, about 125 miles from me, to get it the other day. It's a 1989 Lowe 1410V, much deeper and wider than what I've been looking at in my price range, and is going to work out perfect for me.

newboatcomp.jpg

boatinsidecomp.jpg

Hello All! My name is Chris and I'm a 28 yo good ole boy from NC. Hanging around the river or in the woods are where you'll find me most of the time. Proud father of wide open 2 yo lil boy who is my right hand little helper. My wife puts up with me and my hobbies and doesn't gripe too much so I wont ask for much more. :D I found the site recently after picking up my lil 1438 looking for ideas. I have to say this is a great site. I hope I can help where I can and I know from what Ive already read I will get the best help out there. Keep up the great work.

cksetzer said:
Hello All! My name is Chris and I'm a 28 yo good ole boy from NC. Hanging around the river or in the woods are where you'll find me most of the time. Proud father of wide open 2 yo lil boy who is my right hand little helper. My wife puts up with me and my hobbies and doesn't gripe too much so I wont ask for much more. :D I found the site recently after picking up my lil 1438 looking for ideas. I have to say this is a great site. I hope I can help where I can and I know from what Ive already read I will get the best help out there. Keep up the great work.

Hey Chris.....it's Chris here. :lol: Welcome aboard. So you think this is a great site already??? You have no idea yet :wink: . The fun has only begun for you. Hope you like extended family...cause that's what you're gonna get here.....less the troublesome "in-laws".

Glad to have you here.

Hey Guys,

I'm new here. I'm from Winnipeg way up in Canada.
I just picked up a 14' Naden aluminum boat with an '04 15HP 4-stroke yamaha. I will be doing some mods to the boat after I fish from it for a bit. I doubt I'll get out in my boat til the spring because university getting pretty busy and I don't have any time to go out and fish. Ice fishing should start late november or december and that's always a good time

My name is Brent. I'm from North Carolina. Always been a fisherman just haven't had the time over the past 10 or 15 yrs. to fish like I would like too. Kids are grown and time for me to do me some fish'n. I picked up a 14ft. 1965 Foremost V hull from a good neighbor who passed. I just couldn't let anyone else buy it so I got it. Gonna do some fix'n up and some decking. There's alot of nice work you guys have done on your boats. So bare with me. I will have a lot of questions.

gday guys
my name is mitch im from cairns in australia. I i fish for barramundi, mangrove jack and all the other species we are lucky to have here in tropical north queensland. I have been checking out all the great mods u blokes do on your boats we call them tinnys here. I am in the process of giving my 4mtr v nose punt a birthday at the moment im looking forward to hearing what u guys think it looks quite different to everything else on here (mainly high sides for saltwater crocs) and i think you will like it.

mitch

Hi everyone,

I've been a member on here for awhile, but realized that I never introduced myself. My name is Adam and live in Alabama. I started off with a 1436 tracker jon boat. Just recently I got a Bass Tracker Guide Special V16 from my dad. I have some plans to update the boat in near future and will post my progress on here as I go. Thanks to the admins for putting together a great site.

Hi everybody. My name is Ron and I live in Fenton, MO....besides fishing as often as I can, I am a big gardener and a lover of bike riding (the kind you peddle) and am very involved in our church.
Personal best bass was several years ago out of a farm pond. 7 1/2 lbs. I haven't come close since.

Latest posts