New TinBoats design

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the redo better with the other font, but for some reason the letter " S " looks a little off or something. Might just be the font spacing?

cyberflexx said:
I like the redo better with the other font, but for some reason the letter " S " looks a little off or something. Might just be the font spacing?

yeah, its the font spacing. He will tryt to squeeze it closer.

This Font thing is a PITA. :D

I personally like the "TBLOGO" better than the "newdesign" as Brine mentioned, the font don't match the design.
Are there gong to be any hats available?

i think it would look great without the tribal and the guy fishing on the boat bigger

just my openion still a good job on both of um better than i could ever do

Despite what Popeye says i still like the original design from last year far better.

of course, it would be phat (with a "ph") if it mentioned Captain Ahab. Think "TINBOATS.NET Home of the infamous Capt. Ahab"

Captain Ahab said:
Despite what Popeye says i still like the original design from last year far better.

of course, it would be phat (with a "ph") if it mentioned Captain Ahab. Think "TINBOATS.NET Home of the infamous Capt. Ahab"

Pfff

Jim said:
cyberflexx said:

yeah, its the font spacing. He will tryt to squeeze it closer.

This Font thing is a PITA. :D

If he is using Photoshop, tell him to make 2 layers for the fonts. One for the Tinboat and one for the s.com and then he can manipulate them for font size and location independently. :wink: