New TinBoats design

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do ya like this font?

477549273_d6e79bfb14.jpg

What do you guys not like about the font in the "TBLOGO"? What specifically do you think makes it hard to read? Is the "oa" throwing it off? I know those two letters look kinda wierd. Does this make it any easier to read?....

Attachments

• newdesign4.png
    newdesign4.png
    88 KB · Views: 217
Bubba - It looks really cool but is just too stylistic for something that has a primary purpose to promote the site. Simple and plain so you can read it at a distance - especially for a bumper sticker

Captain Ahab said:
Bubba - It looks really cool but is just too stylistic for something that has a primary purpose to promote the site. Simple and plain so you can read it at a distance - especially for a bumper sticker

But I thought the whole purpose was to be able to catch peoples eye? From the general consensus here, I believe most like it. And something "stylistic" like this is what does catch peoples eye, especially the younger crowd(under 35-40yrs old)....which I think would be more prone to have a cheaper tinboat rather than a big ol' expensive bass boat or something. This is just my thinking though.... :?

Quackrstackr said:
DocWatson said:
Captain Ahab said:
Good point

But what use are people under 40 anyway :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
They can catch bait and haul gear. :wink:

and pay the old geezers' social security. :mrgreen:

Last I looked, people between 40 and 67 still work and earn more than the 20-40 crowd and have been paying into the SS "Fund" for 20-50 years.

If I were under 40 today, I'd be more worried about being healthy enough to make it to 68 to collect from a government that might be too broke from paying Socialized Medicine costs to pay Social Security benefits. #-o

I've been paying in for over 20 years and don't suspect that I will ever get a dime of it back.

You guys enjoy it.

Who says the 40-67 crowd makes more money? Lats I looked, that was subjective to what you did for a living.

Quackrstackr said:
Who says the 40-67 crowd makes more money? Lats I looked, that was subjective to what you did for a living.
from here.....
"Household income in the United States varies substantially with the age of the person who heads the household. Overall, the median household income increased with the age of householder until retirement age when household income started to decline.[24] The highest median household income was found among households headed by working baby-boomers.[24] Households headed by persons between the ages of 45 and 54 had a median household income of $61,111 and a mean household income of $77,634. The median income per member of household for this particular group was $27,924. The highest median income per member of household was among those between the ages of 54 and 64 with $30,544(This figure is not accurate, as it is lower than the next group). The group with the second highest median household income, were households headed by persons between the ages 35 and 44 with a median income of $56,785, followed by those in the age group between 55 and 64 with $50,400. Not surprisingly the lowest income group was composed of those households headed by individuals younger than 24, followed by those headed by persons over the age of 75. Overall, households headed by persons above the age of seventy-five had a median household income of $20,467 with the median household income per member of household being $18,645. These figures support the general assumption that median household income as well as the median income per member of household peaked among those households headed by middle aged persons, increasing with the age of the householder and the size of the household until the householder reaches the age of 64. With retirement income replacing salaries and the size of the household declining, the median household income decreases as well."

I like the top one - newdesign3.png. The other font is too hard to read.