Tinboats Fantasy football 2012

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, Tom Brady is on the trading block - but it has to be top tier for top tier.. I'm not trading him for a box of rocks :wink:

Ok, Im not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I do know Kickers are off limits in the 1st round :LOL2:

one100grand said:
wasilvers said:
Also, Tom Brady is on the trading block - but it has to be top tier for top tier.. I'm not trading him for a box of rocks :wink:

Sent you an offer

Thanks, But I don't need another QB back in trade as I'm a firm believer in Russell Wilson :) Any RB offers?

one100grand said:
BassAddict said:
Can you wait till 2016 till delivery should you win the bet?

As long as I'm able to collect the maximum legal interest on them, yes I am.

uhhhh Surrrrrreeeeeeeee 8-[

On a side note the season kicks off tonight!! So be sure to set your lineups for any GIANTS/COWBOY players you want to play or have sit out this week.

BassAddict said:
one100grand said:
BassAddict said:
Can you wait till 2016 till delivery should you win the bet?

As long as I'm able to collect the maximum legal interest on them, yes I am.

uhhhh Surrrrrreeeeeeeee 8-[

On a side note the season kicks off tonight!! So be sure to set your lineups for any GIANTS/COWBOY players you want to play or have sit out this week.

Set what - huh?

Man I am clueless on this stuff

can i just give up now?

wasilvers said:
one100grand said:
wasilvers said:

Sent you an offer

Thanks, But I don't need another QB back in trade as I'm a firm believer in Russell Wilson :) Any RB offers?

Sent you an amended offer - I'd like to get Royster off your bench as well.

BassAddict said:
Was mad that rusty tin stole Ronnie Brown off the waiver wire from me..... Then i looked at his team :LOL2:

Yeah...I figure if I acquire enough backup RB's, one of them has to be good, right? [-o<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts