Tinboats Fantasy football 2012

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wasilvers said:
When will we have the official draft order? I want to adjust my draft rankings, but don't know where to start.

BTW, in my work draft, there were 5 quarterbacks taken in the first 7 picks. Since I was pick 9 that made me VERY HAPPY! I got MJD, AP, Gore, and Mcgahee (we can only get 4 RB's), Schaub was still available by round 8/9 and I still got decent recievers. REALLY looking forward to spanking my colleagues teams this year.

Draft order is already set, on the my team tab look just right of your teams icon there you will see settings to adjust your auto draft settings, player rankings as well as your draft order

Edit:

Attachments

• ff2012.png
    ff2012.png
    735.9 KB · Views: 544
I'd love to join and Denny already agreed to let me as long as I can con some other sucker into joining...that said, anybody want to be the #14 so I can be the #13?

Come on #14!!!!!!!!! Im blown away by the participation this year but I see my chances on a 14:1 4-peat championship diminished from a certainty to better than average :lol: :lol:

one100grand said:
I'd love to join and Denny already agreed to let me as long as I can con some other sucker into joining...that said, anybody want to be the #14 so I can be the #13?

I will do it

I have no idea how this stuff even works so with that being said - what do I need to do?

All we'll need is the #'s from your checking account, including the routing number, your SSN, mother's maiden name, and a non-refundable deposit of $4

Team BetterThenBassAddict is ready to roll

BCS_Ducks_0833_large.jpg

wasilvers said:
Captain Ahab said:

BCS_Ducks_0833_large.jpg

Ummm, this is not a league for fairies!

That's one of the high-style uniforms from THE Oregon Ducks - show some respect! (In the interest of full disclosure, I'm an alum and I'm not a huge fan of most of the uniforms)

one100grand said:
BassAddict said:
bigwave said:
Wow......Capt. Ahab is in the house......this is gonna be very interesting......... :lol:

10 bucks says he finishes 10th place or below

I'd readily bet $10 vs some premium hand poured plastics...

Can you wait till 2016 till delivery should you win the bet?

And on a side note the league is filled AGAIN!!! draft set for 5Am sat morning

one100grand said:
wasilvers said:
Captain Ahab said:

BCS_Ducks_0833_large.jpg

Ummm, this is not a league for fairies!

That's one of the high-style uniforms from THE Oregon Ducks - show some respect! (In the interest of full disclosure, I'm an alum and I'm not a huge fan of most of the uniforms)

Now if they could make the fairy wings into real swords or look more like full duck wings, that would be ok, but not fairy wings... I'm waiting for the 'mr. sandman' song to play in the background.

:wink:

Let the bodies hit the floor...........I got Drew Bries and the Ravens Defense.............now I have to study.

Status
Not open for further replies.