Tinboats Fantasy football 2012

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shamoo said:
Man I have a bunch of terds on my team :(
Sometime your turds will surprise you.....at least your not the only one in the league with negative points...... #-o

Well my game down to the wire.......Does anyone read the smack board....you guys are just too nice to each other. Ripinlips your next on my way to the superbowl.................... :mrgreen:

With a commanding lead in first place, because that is how I role. I just checked my lineup, you guys are done. I think I'm going to cook up some of my "Victory" Wings for the 1PM Pats game.

Jim said:
With a commanding lead in first place, because that is how I role. I just checked my lineup, you guys are done. I think I'm going to cook up some of my "Victory" Wings for the 1PM Pats game.

Now this is some good smack here........ =D>

I hate to admit it, but if you look at my roster (You Sank My Rusty Tin) I'm sure even Helen Keller could clearly see that I have a RB situation in shambles...I desperately need improvement in this spot and am fielding any offers.

Jim said:

After this level of smack talk im talking to team Langdale about taking out a bounty on your head!!!! Talk smack means you get SMACKED!!!

Jim said:
UM last I checked you had 85 pts and a big loss last week so I'm not so sure you're in first place. I believe you are looking at this weeks projected points so you better save those victory wings for an actual victory under your belt Jim.

bigwave said:
Well my game down to the wire.......Does anyone read the smack board....you guys are just too nice to each other. Ripinlips your next on my way to the superbowl.................... :mrgreen:
Really ?

Paypal me whatever you can afford and I will help you with your picks. I can promise you will not win, but you will not be dead last. Listen, some of us have it some of us don't. I never realized how gifted I am at fantasy football, being a first timer and all.

people009.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts