Weight?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim said:
How is everyone doing? Anyone having a hard time? Anyone give up? Spring is around the corner!

Good going Mr. Jim, or should I say "slim", Lasagna sounds good. I like the Subway foot-long (or two) Crab Salad, on wheat.

Come on fellas we're here for moral support, dont give up, this could be a life changing experience, my sons friend lost 100 lbs, it took him a little over a year and I thought this young man had no will power.

Seem to be stuck. I was 232 this morning but official weigh in is tomorrow. Mostly eating sandwiches while waiting for the wife to be able to cook. That plus the vending machine (and M&M's) was my friend during her surgery.

I was stuck at about 20 lbs lost for a couple weeks. This week I worked a little harder and broke the 300 barrier. I was 296 yesterday, which is 29 lbs lost so far. I have cut out most bread, potatoes, pasta, and COOKIES. Eat a lot of chicken and salad. My daughter has been going to am strings practice so I have been grabbing a slim fast can on the way out a couple days a week. Im still watching portions but havnt been on the cal count site in a while.

I am hanging around 273-275. Mother in law passed away last week so my diet was pretty much shot. Between hospital food and food donations from friends and family it may be another week before things get back to normal.

Hanr3 said:
I am hanging around 273-275. Mother in law passed away last week so my diet was pretty much shot. Between hospital food and food donations from friends and family it may be another week before things get back to normal.

Sorry to hear about the loss man!

Todays weigh in 255.7

Down 3.7 pounds this week. I busted my rear this week at the Gym. I am hoping my muscles are building and that is the reason for the low numbers. All my clothes are really loose now so I know I am making good progress.

Last year I purchased a Coulumbia Jacket at Cabelas size XL. It is a spring jacket. It looked sharp but it was not my size (2XL). I purchased it because it was on a clearance rack for $10 from $60. I tried it on and it fits :beer:

I am going to burn all my 2X stuff when I am done.

After a bad week, wife and I stopped for a pizza (Lg Cheese, sausage and pepperoni - which we ate all of it) after her Doctor appointment, I hit 234 again. But this morning I was 230 and official weigh in is tomorrow. [-o< that it stays off.

Way to go Mr. Jim, if ya keep hitting the gym pretty soon you'll have guns like the bass on your Avatar.

Good for you Mr. flounderhead, ya fell off the wagon but got right back on and still lost weight =D> Baby steps dude, baby steps. :mrgreen:

It was actually a good week for my wife. Doctor said her surgery went well and she is recovering as well or better than expected. Zero sign of any infection and not much discomfort. She only takes 1 Vicodin at night before bed (instead of the previous 1 every 3 hours). So we sort of celebrated by going to her favorite pizza joint for lunch. I'm guessing thin crust is like a diet pizza compared to thick crust? :roll:

Oops, forgot to post on the other post until today. Official 2-14 weigh in was 230.0. My scale weighs in pounds and tenths. Really hoping my body wants to get past that 230 mark because I know I do.

I'm embarrassed, I've gone off the reservation. I have not weighed since in January when the ice storm hit here. I've been in nose dive ever since. I'm going to get on the scales at work tomorrow and see if I have gained all I lost back I'm sure I have. Tomorrow I try to begin again, so much for my goal before ball season starts. :cry:

Codeman said:
I'm embarrassed, I've gone off the reservation. I have not weighed since in January when the ice storm hit here. I've been in nose dive ever since. I'm going to get on the scales at work tomorrow and see if I have gained all I lost back I'm sure I have. Tomorrow I try to begin again, so much for my goal before ball season starts. :cry:

Still plenty of time, don't beat yourself up.

Another consistent week down! :beer:

Jan 1 - 272
Jan 9 - 263.6
Jan 23 - 264.1 :evil: (I'm blaming the new baby)
Jan 30 - 262.5.
Feb 6 - 259.4
Feb 13 - 255.7 :D
Feb 21 -253.4

2.3 pounds this week.

I am going to try really hard this week to break 250 by Saturday morning. :D

Hope you are all still focused.

Woo hoo!

I broke the 230 barrier. This morning I weighed in at 227.8. I'm almost to the point where I can break out the old 38 jeans. I have noticed my "Love Handles" have gotten noticably smaller. Can really tell when I'm nekkid. :lol:

:shock: Stop it Dave! [-X