Dale Hollow 2009 Road Trip - Latest Roster

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alumacraftjoe said:
FishingCop said:
alumacraftjoe said:
I am coming for sure. I may need a place to stay and a boat to fish from but will definatley be there. I am suposed to room with Mossy535, but I sent him an IM and haven't heard anything yet.

Something wrong with your boat? It's only 2 1/2 hour drive from your place???

Too big a lake for my little boat. Only 5hp and pretty narrow for a place with that much boat traffic.

Well, there are rental boats there and probably be others who will have room too. I'm sure you'll get on the wter and catch a few good ones...

Too big a lake for my little boat. Only 5hp and pretty narrow for a place with that much boat traffic.

i'm taking my little boat w/ a 3 hp :mrgreen:. when im on big lakes i just stick close to the shore line. any idiots trying to swamp the boat will get a few warning shots

I am not going to say I am 100% confirmed, because as soon as I do, something extremely urgent would come up. However, we can say I am 98% confirmed. If Russ010 is going, I will be rooming with him, and if he isn't, I will buy his room from him, and my dad said he would probably go with me. Not sure how I can work out my school schedule, so I am not sure about Thursday, but I can definitely leave immediately after school Friday, and be there by 8pm or so, and not have to leave until Sunday afternoon. Depending on how my classes stack up next semester, I might be able to miss all of Friday, and possibly part/all of Thursday classes as well.

Loggerhead Mike said:
just out of curiosity what are those cabins running yall for the weekend?

you'll be landing in my old backyard

private rooms in the lodge start at $65 per night. We do get a 15% discount. https://www.starpointresort.com/lodge.htm

I am planning on being there Saturday morning the 17th if nothing comes up between now and then. I might also be bringing my girlfreind if she can make it. October is still so far away. I have a hard enough time planning my next weekend much less one 3 months away.

Man......how can I NOT go? I live here!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Not sure if I will stay at the resort but Im not far from the lake. I think about 30-35 miles.

Go ahead and put me as confirmed. Russ010 has the room reserved, and if for whatever reason, he can't make it, he will sell it to me, and I will either have half a room open for someone, or my dad will come along. Not sure exactly what day I can come up, be it Thursday or Friday, but I'll be there.

Bassboy1

bassboy1 said:
Go ahead and put me as confirmed. Russ010 has the room reserved, and if for whatever reason, he can't make it, he will sell it to me, and I will either have half a room open for someone, or my dad will come along. Not sure exactly what day I can come up, be it Thursday or Friday, but I'll be there.

Bassboy1

Very cool man! :beer:

Maybe you can give us all a seminar on boat building/craftsmanship! :wink:

Just wanting to bump this up to see if everyone who has a for sure cabin reserved would post which cabins are taken? Be it a cabin or Lodge room. Depending on funds, I'm gonna try to get a room to myself if I can, so just curious what is already taken from everyone on here.

I'm not going to be able to make it... military and work will have me tied down.

I do have a room reserved (I think it's one of the Pine Lodges), but I think bassboy1 and his dad are going to take it since I can't make it.. if his dad doesn't come, then you might have a spot.

And bassboy - I told you not to worry about the deposit I put down.. use the money you would have paid me towards your boat building project. That money has been out of site, out of mind for some time now and I will not accept any funds from you!

My wife's brother & wife and my wife's sister & husband are joining us for Friday and Saturday nights - they have the Buckeye, 2 bedroom reserved along with us (Legbrkr/husband & Fishingcop/wife) reserved in the Willows - we are stayng Sunday night also, then going to the Smokies for more vacation fun.

So Jim, where are we at with confirmed reservations? Can we update the first page of this post? It's hard to make out who's coming and who's not by reading all the posts with some cancellations, maybes, possibles, etc., etc.

Oh yeah, I forgot who's bringing the cards, the Kentucky whisky, Tennessee bourban, Jack, Canadian & whatever :p

FishingCop said:
...So Jim, where are we at with confirmed reservations? Can we update the first page of this post? It's hard to make out who's coming and who's not by reading all the posts with some cancellations, maybes, possibles, etc., etc...:p

I knew it was bound to happen, and can't make it, as we have an orienteering competition on the 17th. Have to work the weekdays prior to that. :(

FishingCop said:
Oh yeah, I forgot who's bringing the cards, the Kentucky whisky, Tennessee bourban, Jack, Canadian & whatever :p

Me and Joe are bringing the cards and the celebratory bottle of Jim Beam with Flounder Heads (A.K.A Popeye's) picture glued over the label so we can toast him!!!

I am going to be calling tomorrow reserve my spot for sure. As long as they still have the spots they told my they did at the beginning of this month, I should have my own place reserved tomorrow. I will post for sure what I find out after I call tomorrow. :beer:

BassAddict said:
FishingCop said:

Me and Joe are bringing the cards and the celebratory bottle of Jim Beam with Flounder Heads (A.K.A Popeye's) picture glued over the label so we can toast him!!!

Ha, there's a plan :lol: :lol: